West Wendover, Nevada
5.0

I don't know why all the negative reviews on here.I've had nothing but good happen to my anthology titled Xtoriez.

I once put an article about my book on Wikipedia, of course it was taken down because wiki only allows popular books like Harry Potter or A Series Of Unfortunate Events to appear on that site, but someone from Xlibris copy and pasted the article on to another similar site. I couldn't believe it.

You also get far more than an ebook; you get hardback and paperback.I could go on and on about the good things Xlibris does but I'm out of time and space.

This reviewer shared experience about reliable warranty and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Xlibris and uploaded a picture. He best about xlibris book from Xlibris was finish product of first 3 books. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Xlibris.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Xlibris to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Xlibris?

Comments

Every so often Xlibirs get their staff to put a fake positive review on here to try and sucker in more idiots for the scam.

They are a giant multinational scam company run by the Italian Mafia.

And Amazon does paper back for only about $30 instead of the thousands that the Xlibris scam charges.

You can also tell this "review" is by Xlibris staff because they say "it's not just ebook, it's paperback and hard back too" as though that will trick people from the free self publishing options and get them to pay thousands for the Xlibris scam.

Why would someone even come to "pissed consumer" to post a positive review?

Only someone trying to help their own company would do that. Xlibris is a giant multinational scam company run by the Italian Mafia. They know exactly what they are doing, they are 100% about the scam and nothing else.

They use the books to launder money for the Italian Mafia.You have to cancel your credit card because as long as they have your credit card number they will keep stealing from you.

No one has ever read this book, and the only review of it on Amazon came from an obviously fake account.

to Anonymous #989263

They are a giant multinational scam company run by the Italian Mafia. They know exactly what they are doing, they are 100% about the scam and nothing else. They use the books to launder money for the Italian Mafia.