Monica Gomez, Luis Black, and other representatives;

First I must convey how ignorant I was with regard to Xlibris Publishing.

I had written a book over a period of five+ years and was looking to get this biographical story.

I did a great deal of searching the internet for a Publisher for my book. I checked a variety of Publishing houses but didn't get much in the way response of my inquiries.

There were a number of self-publishing companies listed on the internet. Unbeknowst to me, Xlibris Publishing appeared to be promising all aspects of Publishing, Commercialization, Royalties, etc.

Long story short, Xlibris absconded with $9,000+ over a period of a few months, promising to promote my book, as well as several other enticing items, video interview, as well as exposure.

I am a disabled Military Veteran, who had been involved in a bad motorcycle accident. Lond and short story; I've had 5 surgeries to repair and/or correct the damage to my lower right leg. My insurance company paid me for the value of the motorcycle. Of the $11,000+ that was awarded by my insurance company. Xlibris Publishing represented themselves as a bonafide Publishing House.

I was coaxed by silver tongue devils, to get me to allow them to draw from my bank account the funds that I agreed to.

I want to be added to the list of other writers that are seeking retribution for the scamming committed by Xlibris Publishing & it's employee's & associates. I only wanted to publish my book, that dealt with egregious child abuse committed against three children who were heinously abused over a ten year period. "Decade of Sorrow".

The proceeds were to be awarded to the three children who decades later are still dealing with the pain and suffering.

I'm not even sure if this site is fictitious or really existing.

Sincerely,

A.M.Schemm

tschemm109@yahoo.com

512 461-7926

Time to run these *** through with a sword!

Product or Service Mentioned: Xlibris Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Xlibris Cons: Poor quality product, Lied and scammed to get monies from me.

• Xlibris managers