I put a down payment on a payment plan and u canceled the payment plan in adequate amount of time and they still stole money out of my bank account even though i canceled and they refuse to pay any over draft fees that they made occur on my account they also lie and tell u one thing and they do something else Xlibris is a ripoff company that if your a first time writer please dont trust this company they will rip u off and lie to u so please beware of this ripoff company that no one should trust with there money they will steal from you and lie to you
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 3 copies of my own novel, paying $29.85 for the package. They came today, but the receipt said I had paid $2,985.00 This leaves me not surprised there..."
- "My FREE canvas ended up costing me $36 then arrived in a cardboard box with NO packaging. The frame is broken & Canvas is ripped. The board is actually broken at..."
- "The put it on their site. I attached it here for you too. They told me it takes them a few months after the contest closes to complete their judging..."
- "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "I got an email stating my domain 33fit.com was renewed for 9 years and charged 136.53. So I called Go-daddy and informed them I did not make this transaction. They said..."
- "This attorney refused to release my file and acted like a criminal. He kept sucking more money, lied, and did almost nothing on my case. He never returned calls or..."
- "Just received my picture plaque today in the mail. I opened the box and put my pictures on the dresser. Anyway the picture ended up falling on the floor under..."
- "I have own a honda future bike for 3 n half years now. The problem was the 2nd gear. Difficult to change gears.. I went Kepong Boon Siew 3x..in 1..."