I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication.After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish.
After being charged for them to "fix" their work I've still not published it yet - at least not with my authorization. The company published my book all over the internet, copies were sold but I haven't received a penny in revenue. Used copies of my book have been advertised for sell.
They've sold it with my former name which was one of the changes made.My attorney is on standby.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Printed my book no consent
- Stole all proceeds
- Didnt ask permission to print
- Sold online all over country
- Werent authorized to print
- Took my material as if their own
- Given me run around for 5 years
- Took my money and scammed me
- Reason of review:
- Fraud by Xlibris
- Preferred solution:
- My book to be published - ALL proceeds are provided to me PLUS ALL REVENUE FROM ILLEGAL SALE OF BOOK. PLUS A REFUND.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Book Printing
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "Ok the results are in. Hopefully not the final result but nevertheless I received $308 of a $1080 refund. Besides having to change names in my book and show proof..."
- "This is the worst liberal rag in this country , how do they make any money I don't get it , like the Obama news network, N.B.C the lowest rated..."
- "I cannot get Arizona Republic Editions and papers to stop. I have nicely repeatably ask them to STOP leaving their pink wrapped papers/adds at my address. I am in fact..."
- "I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day. They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company. Although, that changed once..."
- "I recently had warranty items completed at my home and because the work was not completed to our satisfaction, we refused to sign the final work completed document. I..."
- " My name is Bernard J. Cameron. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. My telephone # is 404-861-2170. After 6 months of telephone calls where I have been on hold for scores of..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."