I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication.After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish.
After being charged for them to "fix" their work I've still not published it yet - at least not with my authorization. The company published my book all over the internet, copies were sold but I haven't received a penny in revenue. Used copies of my book have been advertised for sell.
They've sold it with my former name which was one of the changes made.My attorney is on standby.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Printed my book no consent
- Stole all proceeds
- Didnt ask permission to print
- Sold online all over country
- Werent authorized to print
- Took my material as if their own
- Given me run around for 5 years
- Took my money and scammed me
- Reason of review:
- Fraud by Xlibris
- Preferred solution:
- My book to be published - ALL proceeds are provided to me PLUS ALL REVENUE FROM ILLEGAL SALE OF BOOK. PLUS A REFUND.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Book Printing
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "Stansberry Research has been sending me unsolicited emails for over a year despite my repeated requests for them to cease doing so. I contacted them twice earlier in 2015 via..."
- "Yes , I went for the entire package over 3 thousand. And spent another 3 thousand to have my books printed in order to sell them myself.However, I have discovered..."
- "I ordered 3 copies of my own novel, paying $29.85 for the package. They came today, but the receipt said I had paid $2,985.00 This leaves me not surprised there..."
- "I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day. They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company. Although, that changed once..."
- " My name is Bernard J. Cameron. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. My telephone # is 404-861-2170. After 6 months of telephone calls where I have been on hold for scores of..."
- "I recently had warranty items completed at my home and because the work was not completed to our satisfaction, we refused to sign the final work completed document. I..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."