Recently I had a terrible experience with this self-publishing company. First, they wanted me to change a "true" story into fiction, and requested I change my real name to a pen name.

Years ago, millions of people in this country read about "James Lee Meadows" when I sailed a little Sunfish sailboat from Miami to Boston, and writing this story with a pen name would confuse and destroy the contents.

Once I fired them, they only returned $3 from a deposit over $300. This foreign company is a scam, and I warn writers: Do NOT get involved with these rip-offs!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of xlibris publishing service. Xlibris needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xlibris publishing service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Xlibris.

Comments