Yes , I went for the entire package over 3 thousand. And spent another 3 thousand to have my books printed in order to sell them myself.However, I have discovered that other venues have been selling my books via Xlibris and I have not received any royalties from these sales.
I'm mad as *** and need the support from other "mad as ***" authors to join me "collectively" to file a suit against this fraudulent company.In order to collect your hard earned royalty.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Value of basic publishing package
- Ripp off
- Value for money
What I disliked
- Do not use xlibris
- Simply horrendous
- Fake marketing program
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Xlibris Book Publishing
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "Tower Books is a website with a documented history of ripping people off, on one review site there are 27 bad reviews out of 27 with an overall rating of..."
- "This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and..."
- "I paid $4,200 for a website and never received it. I requested a refund after 6 months and no one responded to my email. After several attempts to email them..."
- "Using Wal-Mart's on-line ordering system I ordered a $60 Net10 card to recharge my cell phone. The Card recharge code was supposed to be sent to me within 48 hours..."
- "Bought two shirts in December and received one today being March 2nd. It looks nothing like the picture the "lace" is coming apart. The quality is horrible. My advice stay..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."