They called me, I did not contact them.Never could find out how or why.

Anyhow, they sounded like such a good Christian company and I was such an innocent I agreed to publish with them. The book came out in Oct 2012 and to date I have sold one. However, I have paid them approximately $15, 000.00 for a lot of empty worthless promises. I am moving to another country and will republish there.

Copies were given to schools in my area and other similar outlets.

It is very popular when I do the work, and Xlibris is not doing anything I paid them for.A very non-Christian business.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Xlibris?

Comments

People run to the copyright office and pay the fee which they really don't need to do because your book is technically copyright just by virtue of you typing it out in most 1st world countries. Xilbiris get the list of people copyrighting books when they have no publisher and use this list to ring people for their scam.

Xlibris - Willie 2books  Xlibris "Yes , I went for the entire package over 3 thousand. And spent another 3 thousand to have my books printed in order to sell them myself.However, I have discovered..." Read more  BLURB WONT OFFER REFUND CLOSED MY BOOK ACCOUNT AND DELETED MY BOOKS ? NOT SURE IF THAT'S TRUE AFTER RE-ORDING  IMAGE WRAP PHOTO BOOK I MADE several books REACTIVATE  andrewmodel account!~ Blurb "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Litfire Publishing - ABSOLUTE SCAM! Hangup Litfire Publishing "I have been called several times by these idiots. "kraig coner" was "his name" and talked non-sense about my book. They all sounded asian. My bet is they are calling..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more