My author name is Brenda Varner, my married name is Brenda Robinson.I have been with Xlibris since 2005.

I have published two books with them. Bianca the passionate one, and The many faces of me. I have done marketing and other things that Xlibris thought I should to do, to sell my books. After eight years of no progress I decided to think of ways that I could market my own book.

By me working at a speedway gas station I run into a lot of people who do many things. I had some business cards made up by one of my customers I began passing them out around October of 2013. I sold a few books. I called to ask Xlibris if I had sold any books in December and January of 2014.

They kept telling no. I know I have sold a few books , because I have signed a few.In the beginning of my relationship with Xlibris I felt thety were treating me fairly. Now they are not telling the truth about how many books I have sold since I was marketing myself. I just want them to be able to explain to me how could I have signed books without anyone buying them directly or off of Amazon and Barnes and noble.Like I have said I never had any problems with Xlibris in the past.

Recently I believe that I have sold hundreds of books and they are not giving me my money.

They have been calling me everyday about paying for more marketing for my books when they are not giving me my royalties..

Had an Experience with Xlibris?

Comments

Bellevue, Washington, United States #840305

That's what they do they are pure scam. They are just about ripping off the writers and they ignore any sales and never pay out for them.