I was just talking to one of your representative who is very rude to me she hung up the phone on me and she said my reason to not publishing the book is because I don’t have the money and she hung up the phone company like that really don’t care about peoples hard work all they want is money that is there motive I wouldn’t recommend for any author to publish a book through them writers should not be disrespect we are the one that is paying for all services no reason to talk to your customer in such a way I am very disappointed with Xlibris publishing company

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Xlibris. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Xlibris.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Xlibris to other companies on our site.

Comments

You know that REAL authors get PAID by publishers and that places like Xlibris that charge people are not REAL publishers only scams right?