Author's run and hide from this company Xlibris!!!!. I had my first book published in June 2019.

I had over 86,000 thumbs up on social media. Only receive a royalty check for 29.00 dollars.... It is true that Publisher consultants are missing in action after your book is published... They have this out of space marketing Consultant specialist Victoria Fox hat will worry the heck out of you trying to offer by extra products that do not apply to your book at all!!!!

She/He never ever remembered the amount of lie he/she has stated to you previously!!!! Shame on this company Xlibris because the s so call owner /CEO has just met his match..... I am going to sue for every penny of damage they have caused me.... I'm so tired of hearing when asking about my royalties check that the online retailers take 60 days to report a payment!!!!!!!!

Time out for this fraud of a company!!!! I worked extremely hard to complete my dream and the devil (xlibris company) WILL NOT get the victory!!!!

Never give up on God because he will never give up on you authors!!! Let's SUE!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Xlibris Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Xlibris Cons: Always asking for more money.

Comments