I signed a contract with Xlibris (subsidiary to Author Solutions) in November ’13 for:

Editing, Interior Design, Exterior, Publishing, MARKETING AND A FEW SPOILS. Personally did the editing (because their editor literally, rewrote my book!); I gave the design form for the Covers, the colors, the text, the pictures and… everything. When the book “published”, i received the “test copy” and had to wait 3 months for the “free” author’s copies, which cost me $ 50+ and ruined local marketing with radio-interview, and local newspapers “promotions”. The publisher contacted me for more “marketing” for another $1000 – i was naive to think “this will be done properly” – another $1000 wasted! Then followed even more lucrative offer – presenting the book on the Frankfurt Annual Fair in October (another $4500! This time paid by my son, characterized later by Author Solutions IT aka “Production Team”/“writers”, as "ALIENATED" BY ME!!!). Meanwhile, until today – no book sold! No Marketing, no word about the book anywhere! In the world! In any language! There was “Author’s Profile” on Xlibris website with active information about the status, sales, book-title, etc., which was functioning perfectly until it went in the hands of “the computer criminals” of Author Solutions after Publishing! I was told: “We all are Author Solutions” (i had read plenty of Complaints and reviews about that company!)! “Answer” to my request to create “acting” account, was “I’m not a baby-sitter”! I took my book-website to manage personally, marketing my book and had more success than before and requested refund for the “Marketing not done”. Right after that, my book’ website, my 3 Facebook sites, 1 G+ and one Marketing on-line campaign were hacked twice, spam forced into the sites, wrong information along with my marketing, “strange” calls on the mobile and sleepless nights to remedy the hacking.

N.B. I have the documents: Contracts for Services, payments, no services and no results, pictures with misleading notes on my websites, reports to Xlibris and Author Solutions for the lack of professional responsibility, Spam; Reports to SPAM Commission and BBB in US. I want to file a Complaint with Pissed Consumer too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xlibris Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

The fact that you are not a "client", but part of the nasty conglomerate named "Xlibris Corporation", based in the Philippines and still part of the Greater Evil Author Solutions, doesn't make you "well-wishing" "Pissed Consumer", but a LOWLIFE as any other paid by the Author Solution-Xlibris empire, currently under the Penguin naive and greedy!!!! Gone are the days of civilization, it's the "American Way" times...

SHAME ON YOU! IF YOU DON'T SAY SOMETHING, DON'T SHOW YOUR ARROGANCE!

Forget about BBB they take money for frees and then give these scam companies high ratings. BBB are corrupt.

Xlibris Reviews