Rating: 4 Stars Clear all filters (3 of 515 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Rating:
3.9
I never have received a check. Only. For 5 dollars. 2 years ago
Jeanna

Hello, and thanks for your message. For Royalties, we have a special department that handles inquiries.

Can you please send an email to our Royalty Help Desk at RoyaltyHelpDesk@authorsolutions.com ?

They will be glad to help clarify any issues and to thoroughly explain the Royalty system. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you and addressing your concerns.

Reason of review
Order processing issue
4.0
Okay so basically I was considering publishing with them but having second thoughts if someone would email me and let me know there experience that would be great...Thanks.. lauren.cains87@gmail.com

This company is full of ***! One day Authors will have a class action Law suit against these dam scammers.

I got my book published with this lousy company. I had to beg for every dollar of my royalties. The publishing work was lousy. You have to pay big money for editing.

And they don't edit shut. They will pump you up with a bunch of false promises. I can't wait until this company is shut down. Authors who are new to the publishing business are the ones who get scammed.

Run as fast as you can from this company. They even mailed me several checks for $1.00

4.3
I want to say that I am extremely happy with Xlibris Publishing. Excellent customer service from beginning to end. Even after my book has been published for a month, I get weekly support calls from them. They have released my book in so many places. They clearly know...

Yes, Xlibris clearly knows what its doing. Sure, I haven't received any money for 5 years, The book is full of errors, and I wish i had never committed this fatal error, but hey, for a mafia-run company they are pretty efficient.

Sure they suck money out of you but at least you have that warm feeling that your stolen money is being put to good use to buy guns to kill innocent people with. Sure the Italian Mafia took my money, but at least its going to the good cause of drugs, weapons, and I can now proudly claim to have been extorted by the mafia. I was 12 when I wrote my book. Now I am a proud victim of Authorhouse and Xlibris.

I mean come on, who doesn't dream about being ripped off by a thug? ***, at least they're Italian.

Service