Review about Xlibris Book Publishing from North Las Vegas, Nevada
Ok the results are in. Hopefully not the final result but nevertheless I received $308 of a $1080 refund.
Besides having to change names in my book and show proof of my family members being deceased, Xilbris was pretty professional and easy to work with. Just don't expect a refund if you're not goingbtonfollow through with your endeavor.
I self published without them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Xlibris Book Publishing
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I shipped my book in the middle of March, they received my textbooks a week later and I haven't received money back until TODAY May 22th! They told me they..."
- "Abbott Press published my first book, 'The President's Weapon'. There was an issue with the printing that they corrected to my satisfaction. For my second book, 'Dead Water', I was..."
- "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "I bought a controller for my brothers birthday. No mods, just wanted an all glossy white controller with his gamer tag on the back. So I ordered this controller on..."
- "Went to this location for a simple oilchange. As I was waiting I witnessed a couple complaining that the technician has broke a part. The gentleman had to buy the..."
- "The worst online ordering experience of my life. See my posted pictures. My order I placed through Sears.com. The package came in damaged due to improper packing inside the box...."