Ok the results are in. Hopefully not the final result but nevertheless I received $308 of a $1080 refund.
Besides having to change names in my book and show proof of my family members being deceased, Xilbris was pretty professional and easy to work with. Just don't expect a refund if you're not goingbtonfollow through with your endeavor.
I self published without them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Xlibris Book Publishing
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..."
- "My sister & I sent a picture of our dad leaving the USS Latimer in August of 1945, just after Japan had surrendered. They had seen heavy battle in the..."
- "Went to this location for a simple oilchange. As I was waiting I witnessed a couple complaining that the technician has broke a part. The gentleman had to buy the..."
- "I need to share my experience at The Spa at Southern Highlands (managed by WTS International, Itc. and Pacific Links International), in Las Vegas. I will share it in a..."
- "I had not even finished filling out the online sheet when they were already calling me. I talked to the associate by the name of Victor from a Florida call..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."