Review about Xlibris Book Publishing from North Las Vegas, Nevada
Ok the results are in. Hopefully not the final result but nevertheless I received $308 of a $1080 refund.
Besides having to change names in my book and show proof of my family members being deceased, Xilbris was pretty professional and easy to work with. Just don't expect a refund if you're not goingbtonfollow through with your endeavor.
I self published without them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Xlibris Book Publishing
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "I am more beautiful than these bimbo spoiled celebrities You hav 'nt seen every women in the world I am very beautiful and you act as if these are the only beautiful women..."
- "I have addressed several times the homeless people who come into the library and camp out all day from open to close. Sleeping in the library, dressing in the..."
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "I had not even finished filling out the online sheet when they were already calling me. I talked to the associate by the name of Victor from a Florida call..."
- "Luminess air customer service is terrible, I do NOT want any more of their product, I can't use 2 bottles of foundation within 45 days,( not to mension I..."
- " I bought my home here in Las Vegas in 2014, my house was built in 2006. Please tell me what knucklehead puts the secondary drain for the..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "I have been buying the gronk flavor since it has shown up on shelves. Recently I bought 3 Gronk monsters and found this at the bottom of each one. I..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."