1.4
Style and Design

I wish I knew that Xylibris will not pay me for my book published in 2011. Every time I want my royalties I am told there are no sales.

As the writer with full copyright for my book the stories of loss you are not alone, I want Xlibris to stop selling my book including the ebook with immediate effect. This is a serious rip off. My book is on sale worldwide and others are re-selling since it was published. Just google it you will see.

I want Xylibris to stop selling my book now once and for all. Online Xlibris is collecting orders of my book but refusing to pay me. Every time I request my royalties I am referred to the author site with a zero credit on my name. I just want them to leave my book alone.

I am really pissed off and tired of being used by Xylibris.

Even today the call Centre told me that my book has not been sold yet people are even ordering on Amazon and Chinese reselling my book. Just stop selling it immediately and you have nothing to lose because it is my book anyway.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I was being scammed.

Comments

Xlibris

Hello, and thanks for your message. We're sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience.

Can you please send an email to our Royalty Help Desk at RoyaltyHelpDesk@authorsolutions.com?

They will be glad to explain how the Royalty system works and the (confusing) way in which Amazon classifies new books as "used". Thanks.