Sevenoaks, Kent

I published four books with them. I wish I didn't.

When I go on to book sales it will not show me how many are sold up to date. Only to 2014. I have asked them and they have said no books sold but i know there is. They told me once how much they owe me but have never sent it.

Now they are saying they do not owe anything.

I have had nothing but trouble with them regarding mistakes in my books and putting them in for sale before i have said so, and once not changing their mistakes before putting it on sale. Then when I find out they say that it's too late now it's on sale.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of xlibris publishing service. Xlibris needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xlibris publishing service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Xlibris.

Comments

Unfortunately I was one of people that have been scammed.....I wish I never published with them. I still want my money back and I wish someone could investigate this company.

I just hate what they do.

Marina, California, United States #1224895

Wow really now I'm worried about this company who is a better choice then for publishing your book..