2.1
Style and Design

The publisher hasn't sent me a check for more than two years and my book has been sold up until today. Then, why was my last check from them a few years ago?

When I asked them about why I haven't received a check in the past few years, they always give me vague answers that I don't understand. A few weeks ago, I called and asked them, why haven't I received a check from 2016 and 2017 and they told me they will going to contact me which they did not.

I would love to participate in class action suit. We need to put a stop to this ASAP

Review about: Xlibris Publishing Service.

Reason of review: No royalties in years, price's too high and no results with promotions.

Preferred solution: Pay me ALL my royalties since 2013 up until today and price reduction..

I liked: I liked the quality of my book.

I didn't like: Non payment of royalties, Want authors money not sales focused, Give you the run around, Little return for investment.

Comments

Xlibris

Hello, and thanks for your post. Regarding royalties, please feel free to contact our Royalties team at RoyaltyHelpDesk@authorsolutions.com. They will be able to provide further information on how the royalties system works and to give you details on your royalty earnings.

to Xlibris #1438409

what for? so that can provide us with more lies.

Even an employee of your company posted how badly you guys work, that your workers have no experience and they are used for more than just one task, among other horrible things that I can't remember at the moment. We put our minds and souls into these books with write not to mention the money. Do you think it is right for you people to just take advantage and rob us our money, time and future?

Imagine if this was done to you or someone you care about. I know you people don't care about what I'm saying because to care you'd have to have a soul and if you did you wouldn't be doing this.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I feel the same: no Royalty Payments and poor customer service!