Published a children's book in 2010 did several costly marketing campaigns, contacted them many times, no sales reports or royalties.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xlibris Customer Care.

Comments

UnderstoodHimalayan

I have spent $300 plus and for the pass 9yrs the whole experience was neglect, poor customer service, always pivoting questions when I did get someone on the phone even though my book was published and later I found out that it is not only available with their publishing company, Barnes&Noble and Amazon but not to my knowledge it was available with thirty plus other vendors all over the country and abroad. To date I only have 11 books sold this is crazy.

Xlibris

Hello, and thanks for your message. We're sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with us.

For Royalties, we have a special department that handles inquiries. Can you please send an email to our Royalty Help Desk at RoyaltyHelpDesk@authorsolutions.com ?

They will be glad to help clarify any issues and to thoroughly explain the Royalty system. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you and addressing your concerns.