I haven't received any real help in publishing my first book with Xlibris. Mind you, they will offer the moon and the stars to you but only if you pay for more services.

My book has been out for a couple of years now and I have not seen any of the work that Xlibris promised to deliver to me when I first signed on and struggled to pay to have my book published and believe me, it was EXPENSIVE. In fact, the only one I see that got paid was this company. You can barely find my book on their site anymore. And from what I have seen when I google my book on other sites, they are selling at a discount to these booksellers and f people go there to buy my book, I won't receive any royalties from it.

and I have not received any royalties.

Now, I have a second book ready to go into publication. Am I going to be stuck with the same sham of service from Xlibris????????

Reason of review: No royalities, been scammed.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Xlibris

Hello, and thank you for your message. Regarding your royalties, can you please send an email to our Royalty Help Desk at RoyaltyHelpDesk@authorsolutions.com?

They will be glad to help.

For questions on services you purchased and book availability, please call our Customer Service number at 1-888-795-4274 so we can look into your case. Thanks!