They'll want to be very concerned as I'm a street away from their company!

They'll be protesters there in a heart beat to make the media awear, watch this space XLIBRIS, if the book isn't up to par on any level, the world will know!

Comments

I’m planning on doing a seat in there sometime next week I have been ripped off $13000 from them no way I’m letting my money go I will fight them till I die

Their bigwigs making the big bucks are at 1663 Liberty Dr, Bloomington, IN 47403, USAthe rest is all in the Philippines.

Last time I knew they had no American location. Working from the Philippines, Filipino staff without kahoot what they were doing.

Asking for more and more money for nothing. Edited my book just like I sent original copy and wanted additional money to change one word! They never did do nothing and wanted to publish a draft for $2000 more!

And today since 2004 I've never gotten response if not pay the $2000. I found out through a reliable source, book put on sell through Amazon, without my knowledge or permission!!!!

Xlibris
#1620088
@Eugenia andrade

Hello, and thank you for your message. We're sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with us.

Just to clarify: We are located at 1663 Liberty Drive, Bloomington, INDIANA, 47403. This is a physical office and there are over 200 employees present.

Sylvia999