i,m getting ph call from a chap who wants to publish myweb site into a book as its by ph call i,mafrai might be a scam, fifty percent of the going rate i feel he genuine, say he from xlibris publisher, ive lost his email to me from my in box i think names said was baines , coul you please tell me if he for real or a scammer using this publishing place, an how come we toay have to pay for publication when before we got pai by sales after book was written please inform me by email of this questions, as he sai ring back friday, elizabethcarg@outlook.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Xlibris Publishing Service.

Comments

Sylvia999

It is a horrendous scam as all the reviews here testify.

Xlibris

Thank you for your message! Please feel free to contact us via 1-888-795-4274 or at ComplaintsResponses@xlibris.com and we can identify the consultant that called you.

He or she can then explain more about our service. In the meantime, just to clarify, we are a self-publishing firm: we provide "supported self-publishing services". That is, authors pay us to take their manuscripts and turn them into professionally published books. When people buy your book, you will receive Royalties.

When you publish your book through us, you keep the copyright to your book. Thanks and please contact us so we can explain further about our services and advantages.