2.3
Style and Design

I was told I would have help all the way through the process of getting my book published, but when it came down to that help, was offered learning websites, and if I wanted more help I had to pay thousands of dollars to get it. I love writing and I was so depressed at the end of the experience I hated it.

I now publish on Amazon and have sold a few books on my own, but I haven't paid a penny to get them published, I just don't get much of a reward for selling them, which is fine by me. I still love to write and I believe in myself that I have something to tell. My friends and neighbors who have read my books like them, I know I need help in editing and am unable to do that well my self. I seem to be a little long winded as you can tell by my writing here.

Xlibris is a joke and I would love to tell people don't do it. I learned something valuable from them though, If it sounds too good, it is.

Review about: Xlibris Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Ripp off.

Comments

Man oh Man, I am having night mares with Xlibris

They are quick to ask for payment but getting them to do the work they are paid for is like drawing water from stone. and Boy are they dishonest, different people giving you conflicting information inorder to swindle cash off you, Jezzzzzzzzzzz I have never seen anything like it