Concord, New South Wales

I answered an online inquiry with Xlibris.Then I did a check and found out a lot of concerning information that made me back pedal.

Since then I have had numerous phone calls and on what I thought would be the last, told the caller I didn't want to be called again. Today I received a call from a woman who was quite offensive, accusing me of not want to be a serious writer. She continued to shout and talk over me while I tried to tell her I didn't want her to call any more.

After another three calls which I refused to answer, she left a nasty message about my not being professional.Now why would I want to do business with a company like this?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #914764

And if you aren't good enough for a real company (which admittedly most people aren't since they only take the top 1% or less of wannabe authors) still if you're not good enough Kobo writing life self publishing is FREE, so why pay thousands to a scam company.

San Jose, California, United States #914763

Real authors get paid for quality work they don't shell out thousands to a scam company.

San Jose, California, United States #914761

lol No one remotely professional would ever go near Xlibris. Only completely naive people who know nothing about being an author would ever consider them sorry.