1663 Liberty Dr #200, Bloomington, IN 47403, USA
Style and Design

"Do Not Sign Their Contract"

I repeat, "Do Not Sign Their Contract"

It's a horror.

It's a nightmare that looks like it is going to go on forever.

It is a CRIME what they are doing.

And it is extremely displeasing to know that this company can just keep continuing to RIPOFF the Public!!!

It is absolutely insane and there is nothing that anyone can do.

Lawyers can't even fight against this company and be successful.

People who were victims can not even fight against this company.

They have bullet proofed everything.

They are a Successful, Unprofessional, SCAMMING Corporation that just keeps getting away with their CORRUPTION!!!

Reason of review: I was told by the book consultant,"Oh, you will be surprised at all of the Royalty Payments you'll get back." After spending $20/K I got just $68 back in royalties!!!!!!!.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Xlibris Cons: Act so kind but they are laughing in your face.

Comments

EnergeticWasp915

Enough is Enough Xlibris need to be held accountable! I know how it feels to be taken advantage of it hits you both $$ and emotionally. A friend of mine who is writing a book has also been impacted by this wonderful company cough cough sarcasm.Please contact BLAKEJAMEY5@GMAIL.COM------we are trying to get enough authors to file a class action lawsuit, we want as many authors as possible to come forward!

I was treated the same. Beware of this company!

They are up to no good! My book has not been published and they are still keeping my initial payment of $199. To date, I have not received any refund and they have not contacted me by Email and phone.

Please beware of this company!!!! Essentially they went back on their word and kept my money and did nothing with regard to the publication of my book!!!!!!!