Update by user Jul 29

Since my initial review I have continued to try and contact this company. After numerous calls, messages and emails my “consultant” eventually emailed me eight weeks later and asked me if anyone from the financial area had contacted me.

Again, in the five weeks since that email, I have sent numerous further emails and he now continues to ignore me.

Xlibris is the worst company I have ever dealt with. DO NOT USE THEM!!!

Original review posted by user May 29

I sent an online enquire to a number of publishing companies and Xlibris called me within 18 hours. The consultant sold me a wonderful story as to how my project would unfold, and unfortunately I bought it and paid an instalment to get my project started.

Then I did some research on the company and after reading the many negative reviews, I decided I needed to wind back and conduct more research in the search for an appropriate publisher. So I sent my consultant an email stating that I no longer wanted to go ahead with my project. Within minutes I received a reply asking what was wrong. So I replied and told him how I feel, and low and behold that was the last time I heard back from him.

I have made numerous calls to his direct line and have had to leave voicemails. I have emailed him but after over four weeks, still no reply. I have spoken to people from the refunds section of the company and again, got the run around and eventually, after refusing to be ignored, I spoke to one lady who told me I would have to wait four weeks for my refund (minus processing fee). Those four weeks have now passed and I don’t see any refund on my credit card...

called again just moments ago and again got redirected to voicemail. So I told the consuyabout the less than favourable review I was about to leave.

DO NOT YSE THIS COMPANY TO PUBLISH YOUR BOOK. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIFIC.

Xlibris Cons: Heartless, Unprofessional service, Deception and avoidance.

Comments