1.5
Style and Design

gave them $1500 never been paid royalty i know that they sold more books than they said, i see my book on ebey buy 3 sellers up to $50

i am getting nothing, i want my money back, how can i get back my money ......................................................................................

they only call to take more money off me, they pushed me into paying money and i see no return

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. magiedesign stated that there is a room for improvement of never receiving money and give you the run around. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of xlibris royalties and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Xlibris needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xlibris royalties in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Xlibris.

Comments

Pegases
Longfield, Kent, United Kingdom #1308178

I wish I had never heard of AuthorHouse

To many excuses about why I never got royalies

to Anonymous #1189521

It's true they are a scam company but also there are many people who put any book in cataloges for sale online without actually having the book. Then if anyone buys it they just buy a copy and send it to them so they haven't necessarily bought your book at all.