Xlibris - Diary of a little girl sapphire jader

26 of 271 Xlibris reviews

gave them $1500 never been paid royalty i know that they sold more books than they said, i see my book on ebey buy 3 sellers up to $50

i am getting nothing, i want my money back, how can i get back my money ......................................................................................

they only call to take more money off me, they pushed me into paying money and i see no return

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Never receiving money
    • Give you the run around
    • Too many sales pitch calls
    • Stole all proceeds

Xlibris Royalties
Review category
Periodicals & Publishing
review #869932 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Xlibris? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
26 of 271 Xlibris reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 22 #1188382

To many excuses about why I never got royalies

1 0 Reply

Jul 25 #1189521

It's true they are a scam company but also there are many people who put any book in cataloges for sale online without actually having the book. Then if anyone buys it they just buy a copy and send it to them so they haven't necessarily bought your book at all.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Xlibris. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Xlibris.
Filing a new complaint about
×