100% full Not resolved

gave them $1500 never been paid royalty i know that they sold more books than they said, i see my book on ebey buy 3 sellers up to $50

i am getting nothing, i want my money back, how can i get back my money ......................................................................................

they only call to take more money off me, they pushed me into paying money and i see no return

Review about: Xlibris Royalties.

I didn't like: Never receiving money, Give you the run around, Too many sales pitch calls, Stole all proceeds.

1.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $1500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Xlibris?

Comments

Pegases

I wish I had never heard of AuthorHouse

To many excuses about why I never got royalies

to Anonymous #1189521

It's true they are a scam company but also there are many people who put any book in cataloges for sale online without actually having the book. Then if anyone buys it they just buy a copy and send it to them so they haven't necessarily bought your book at all.