Xlibris Customer Service
- (888) 795-4274
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
7 days a week
Xlibris was launched in 1997 in Bloomington, Indiana. It is a major book publishing guide company. It assists authors in their attempts to get published. When authors publish with Xlibris they can control the book design, retain all the rights to the book, have paperback and hardback availability, and custom-made leather bound tomes, distribute the book worldwide etc. Xlibris provides such services as editorial services, marketing services, and several combinations of publishing. The company can publish any book including children's books, corporate materials, cookbooks, novels, scientific literature and more other. Xlibris uses a number of different formats for the publication of e-books. It employs the latest technologies for both black and white and full-colour books.
Xlibris is ranked 74 out of 410 in Periodicals & Publishing category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Xlibris to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Bloomington, Indiana, United States
- Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Sunnyvale, California, United States
- Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States