Style and Design

I signed up for the basic package, after months of paying they tell me that i have to pay $100more for the copyright fee which was supposed to be included in the packets. They kept calling me to finish by book only because they wanted my money.

Once they got the money they rushed my book and released it. After i got the book it had so many errors and mistakes so i emailed them and told them to not release my book until i fix the errors, they ignored all emsils no response from anyone at all going on months, i heard that IUNIVERSE PUBLISHING is part of they company to so i emailed them and got no response. They are frauds who only care about your money. They released a book and many books that need corrections but they don't care they all about money.

They even offer you the lowest amount of paid royalties, they sell your book high and only offer you like 10% out of $15 unless you purchase another one of their aweful packages deals. Please stay far away from these foreigners they are frauds and scammers!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Xlibris Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

AuthorHouse

We're sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with us. Please send us an email at ComplaintsResponses@authorhouse.com and we will follow up your case.

Please include your name and Project ID. Thanks.

Sylvia999
@AuthorHouse

Liar like you do anything write a paragraph on here as damage control but steal all the old people's money and never give the promised refund even when you don't even print out the book. Utter ***