3.5K views

After balancing my checkbook, I noticed there was a charge for the author learning center for two months, a charge I did not authorize. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANY PUBLISHING NEEDS.

THEY CHARGE YOU FOR SERVICES THAT YOU NEITHER AUTHORIZE NOR NEED TO MARKET YOUR WORK!!!! It is a scam of a business that is run very shabbily!!!!! After they published my work (I had previously been published by two traditional publishers in the past) the print was too small and there were several distracting format "hiccups" that they wanted me to pay to correct. What a crock!

There is no quality control and the publishing consultants are nothing by *** men and wpmen! Again, do not use this publisher!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Thank you sir, they are trying to sign me up right now.

Same thing happened to me. Cancelled the subscription right away and was charged still for months.

@Mark Walde-Loewen

How do you terminate your account with them?

I'm still waiting for my ROYALTIES.According to Xlibris I only sold one book last year. I'm starting to get receipts from people that bought my book last year.

They aren't on my statement. Must be my fault.

Why is Xlibris still excited after so many complaint and fraud . Are they untouchable?

Xlibris Reviews