This company promised me all these Royalty payments and just about everything else under the sun. It's all hot air! Do not believe them. They act so polite and eager to help, but it is all BS!!

Do NOT...I repeat... Do NOT sign their they send you via email.

Never sign anything with this company.

They will make you pay as much as possible to publish your book or books and you will never see your money again.

They send you these contracts to sign. They make you pay lots of these stupid packages that they make sound so good, but they do nothing for you.

They steal your money to publish your book or books then they sell your created work all over the world and they make more money off your books!!! And YOU-the Author-get's nothing!!!

Reason of review: They LIED to me!!.

Monetary Loss: $22000.

Comments

Xlibris

Hello, we would like to look into your case. For Royalties, we have a special department that handles inquiries.

Can you please send an email to our Royalty Help Desk at RoyaltyHelpDesk@authorsolutions.com ?

They will be glad to help clarify any issues and to thoroughly explain the Royalty system. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you and addressing your concerns.

to Xlibris #1572550

Don't waste my time!! I love how you act so innocent. What a joke!