I put a down payment on a payment plan and u canceled the payment plan in adequate amount of time and they still stole money out of my bank account even though i canceled and they refuse to pay any over draft fees that they made occur on my account they also lie and tell u one thing and they do something else Xlibris is a ripoff company that if your a first time writer please dont trust this company they will rip u off and lie to u so please beware of this ripoff company that no one should trust with there money they will steal from you and lie to you
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My FREE canvas ended up costing me $36 then arrived in a cardboard box with NO packaging. The frame is broken & Canvas is ripped. The board is actually broken at..."
- "God is not sleeping Author House is Blooming *** do not buy this book any where see this is my bio. It have become Author House slave. In 17..."
- "Ok the results are in. Hopefully not the final result but nevertheless I received $308 of a $1080 refund. Besides having to change names in my book and show proof..."
- "I have been buying Spring Valley Evening Primrose Oil from Walmart for a few years now and have had good results from the product. However, the last bottle I..."
- "No Standards required to put resort in the exchange. Sunset Point 1 at Still Waters Resort in Dadeville, AL. hasn't had an update probably since it was built many, many..."
- "I'd rather go to the dentist than have Direct TVThe sytestem IS NOT user friendly and the support system is inadequateClouds come picture goesEven the installation was inadequate Notice the..."
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."
- "I tried Cascade 6x power earlier this year and I wasn't happy with the results. I thought I'd give it another try. I had to rewash every dish, glass..."
- "This is a reason why I hate Fedex! Lazy ..."