Xlibris is a lieing ripoff company
I put a down payment on a payment plan and u canceled the payment plan in adequate amount of time and they still stole money out of my bank account even though i canceled and they refuse to pay any over draft fees that they made occur on my account they also lie and tell u one thing and they do something else Xlibris is a ripoff company that if your a first time writer please dont trust this company they will rip u off and lie to u so please beware of this ripoff company that no one should trust with there money they will steal from you and lie to youreview #380089
You may also like
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when..."
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "I bought a Whitehaus sink from BlueBath.com for nearly a thousand dollars. We are building a house so even though we inspected the sink for damage, we are just..."
- "I was charged over 40 dollars for an order I never placed. Even if I had finalized the order, they advertised pay one dollar now and the balance in..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- "I had my landscape and a patio cover done by Greencare about two months ago and everything was great! But... with the heat that has hit in the last couple..."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."