Xlibris is a lieing ripoff company
I put a down payment on a payment plan and u canceled the payment plan in adequate amount of time and they still stole money out of my bank account even though i canceled and they refuse to pay any over draft fees that they made occur on my account they also lie and tell u one thing and they do something else Xlibris is a ripoff company that if your a first time writer please dont trust this company they will rip u off and lie to u so please beware of this ripoff company that no one should trust with there money they will steal from you and lie to you
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Stansberry Research has been sending me unsolicited emails for over a year despite my repeated requests for them to cease doing so. I contacted them twice earlier in 2015 via..."
- "One day I got two "free" books in the mail, and I could cancel receiving books I would have to pay for in the future if I didn't like the..."
- "This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and..."
- "I placed an order on JC Whitney's website. I keyed in my year, make, model and sub-model of my auto to search for running boards. I placed my order for..."
- "I purchased a $2200.00 sectional from Rooms To Go approximately 2 years to ago. I informed the salesman that my husband was over 6 foot tall and weighed over 200..."
- "I had received a order and I did not like it and I told the seller that as well . The seller told me to open the dispute and put..."
- "Visited the Mentor Ave. in Mentor Ohio . The carpets were in great need of vacuuming all around where we sat. Tables needed to be bussed . A..."
- "I placed an order this morning for 11 red roses and one white rose boquet to be delivered to my mom. I was very specific about this order and..."
- "Pampered chef customer service Consultant Lydia M Rivas found her at a holiday boutique in burbank paid Lydia $14.64 for my two mini serving spatulas. Have not received them yet...."